Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12V alternator for Vee belt drive Chev 6500 with Vac pump

I have an alternator removed from my Chev V8 diesel Optimiser conversion. the alternator has 4000klm of use. It has the vac pump on the rear of the alternator, everything working as it should. It is a 105amp unit. Unit removed when I converted the engine from Vee belt to Serpentine drive. This alternator would not fit the new configuration. I am looking for $100. A new alternator is in excess of $500 6.5chev na 105amp 3.JPGChev 6,5 na 105amp 2.JPGChev 6.5 na 105a 1.JPG

The alternator has additional cables attached to the brushes to allow use of either an external voltage regulator (suchs as Sterling Alternator controller) or a Quicktifier rectifier duplication device. The alternator will still operate as factory configured without these devices, simply being controlled by the internal regulator. The cables can remain in place or be locally snipped off and terminated or de-soldered from the brush holders. The item does not include supply of either the Sterling or Quicktifier units.

I am located in Knoxfield Vic 3180

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement