Hi Guys. My name is Dave and I'm a noob to this forum. I've recently acquired a 1998 GQ N/A TD42 Patrol Ute and it has a couple of issues. One is that the glow plug timer relay seems to go on and off regardless of the temperature or the time of the day and sometimes even seems to tick after the motor has started which causes the motor to drop slightly in revs and if the lights are on to dim slightly during the on cycle. The other issue is that it generally seems to take little while to start. It seems that fuel takes a while to get where it needs to be. On top of that if the car hasn't been run for a few days sometimes after the car has been running in idle for a minute or so it will start running rough and if I don't put my foot on the throttle it will stall. If I keep my foot on the throttle through this tough period it will usually run fine but if it stalls it is a bitch to start again almost as if there is a blockage in the fuel line. It has had its injectors cleaned recently. Could anyone shine a light on these issues please? Thanks in advance