Thread: Covid-19

Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 Times in 2,480 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in Perth 14 days isolation 🍻👌
    2003 gu3 td42tdi sold 😞 bloody gvm towing crap. Bt50 3500kg gvm.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stropp For This Useful Post:

Clunk (6th September 2021), MudRunnerTD (7th September 2021)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive held off commenting on this because I don’t want to start any trouble but we’re all entitled to our own opinions , We haven’t been vaccinated and won’t be, it should be up to personal choice, 1stly it’s a VACCINATION not an IMMUNISATION - there’s a big difference, vaccinated people will still catch it & yes likely get less sick but they can still spread it even though being vaccinated so the whole thing about the vaccine passport is a load of shit in my opinion . Even vaccinated you can still catch it & spread it when you have it so what’s the point ? I believe London is nearly 100% vaccinated yet still records 30,000 cases a day , big deal, there are more people that actually die of flu , the common cold & tuberculosis every month than this disease has killed in the whole time Yet they don’t lockdown the country for any of those things , I don’t for a second deny the disease exists but the everyday person won’t die from it , that has been proven in areas where they found traces of COVID-19 in the sewage system but there are no recorded cases there because some people contract & get over the disease without thinking they have more than a cold, yet the media portrays it as a death sentence . Like I say everyone is entitled to opinion & those that want to get vaccinated is their own business but it shouldn’t be forced upon anybody . I didn’t write this to alienate , offend or upset anybody but like I said at the start everyone is entitled to their opinion .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sprock For This Useful Post:

growler2058 (7th September 2021), Maxhead (6th September 2021), rusty_nail (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock View Post
    I don’t for a second deny the disease exists but the everyday person won’t die from it.
    as you said you have an opinion mate, i dont judge you for it at all but i just want to correct the above comment. google fit person dies from covid. there have been plenty of cases where people who are perfectly fit and healthy have died from covid, where if they had been vaccinated they would have just had a "mild flu" if they were vaccinated. the initial virus itself isnt just the problem, there are long term affects which the vaccine protects you from should you survive, you should google long covid. unfortunately the adverse affects of long covid havent been journaled and peer reviewed as yet as the sample size needs to be significant and the reviewing process is lengthy.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...7514148f794aea

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-dies-of-covid

https://apnews.com/article/health-co...8e842a264ecb03

these are stories of everyday people/above average people dying from it.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (5th September 2021), Hodge (5th September 2021), jff45 (5th September 2021), MudRunnerTD (7th September 2021), Rossco (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a good read from Professor Peter Doherty.
    https://www.doherty.edu.au/news-even...-where-to-next

"If you have friends and family members who are vaccine-hesitant, I suggest they go to SBS On Demand and view the 90 minutes of filmmaker Sonya Pemberton’s wonderful documentary Jabbed. https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/vide...r-and-vaccines This is now seven years old, so it doesn’t directly address the situation for COVID-19. But it’s a great, and balanced, discussion of both the risk/benefit equation for infectious diseases and how vaccines work."

I personally worked on this documentary (Jabbed) and it is presented in a very informative and unbiased way.

Sonya’s new documentary Cracking COVID on the ABC is very compelling too. It follows a few intimate stories of people who have contracted COVID-19. https://iview.abc.net.au/show/cracking-covid

I honestly feel that everyone should view Cracking COVID and assess your judgement on this virus.
    Whatever your stand, if you still feel the same after viewing it, then if nothing else, you have gained a little more knowledge to back up your opinion.
    Last edited by Cremulator; 5th September 2021 at 08:14 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cremulator For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (7th September 2021), Stropp (6th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Old mate Marky Mcgowzzza is ensuring the vaccine itself goes into quarantine for 3 months before it enters the sacred land lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's such a wonderful and kind Premier, he's probably testing each and every batch on himself before allowing it into the public domain...... at this rate I think our borders will reopen towards the end of 2023..... maybe

Posting bollox using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunk For This Useful Post:

Rossco (6th September 2021), Stropp (7th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    He's such a wonderful and kind Premier, he's probably testing each and every batch on himself before allowing it into the public domain...... at this rate I think our borders will reopen towards the end of 2023..... maybe

Posting bollox using Tapatalk
    Well, he did say at his presser yesterday not until WA is 90% double jabbed so 2023 is probably optimistic.
    Meanwhile ambulance ramp time at WA hospitals has risen from 1500 hrs to 6000 hrs in the last 5 years

All hail Mark the Messiah, keeping us safe my fucken arse
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

Clunk (7th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,951 Times in 6,827 Posts
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my first blood clot shot yesty (Astrazeneca). Phuck, in the last half hour I've gone from meh all good to phark I feel like shit!

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

WARNING: TOWBALLS USED WITH SNATCHSTRAPS DO KILL!!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Clunk (8th September 2021), mudnut (7th September 2021), rusty_nail (7th September 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,997 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by growler2058 View Post
    Got my first blood clot shot yesty (Astrazeneca). Phuck, in the last half hour I've gone from meh all good to phark I feel like shit!
    how you feeling now mate? if you can survive a california reaper, you can survive anything.
    I got red dust in my veins.

Check out My Rig here: Broken

Pics of Forum trips I've Been on:
    Pizza at AB's - 2012 Knockwood - 2013 Krissos Place Australia Day - 2015 Pizza at AB's - March 2015 Pizza at AB's - May 2015 Dargo - 2015 Newnes - 2016

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty_nail For This Useful Post:

Rossco (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_nail View Post
    how you feeling now mate? if you can survive a california reaper, you can survive anything.
    Yeah pretty good now

IF YA DONT GET STUCK YA AINT TRYIN HARD ENOUGH........OR YA TOOK THE CHICKEN TRACK

19. The Following User Says Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

rusty_nail (8th September 2021)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty pissed off that my phone reception hasn’t improved at all! 🤦*♂️

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to growler2058 For This Useful Post:

Avo (8th September 2021), Clunk (9th September 2021), MudRunnerTD (8th September 2021), Plasnart (8th September 2021), Rossco (8th September 2021), rusty_nail (8th September 2021), Stropp (11th September 2021)

Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast