Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Don't own a real 4wd these days....well I do still own a very broken GQ4.2

Still yet 2 camp at Lake Lyell, but visit the area and Cox's River often

Haave you done the walk across Bowtells Swing bridge at all?????

Great pics
    No never actually been on any portion of the 6 foot Track, except the end at Jenolan Caves.

With St John Ambulance, I use to provide First Aid at the Jenolan Caves Finish Line for the 6 Foot Track Marathon for a couple of years, but never been down to the Coxs River or or the Bowtells Swing Bridge.

The closest I had been to Bowtells Swing Bridge, was exploring a couple of the State Forestry Areas on the West side of the Coxs River, but never made it down to the Coxs River itself. I don't really like National Parks that much, and as I'm not built for walking, and the fact NP's lock out 4WD'ers so much, I try to avoid NP's as much as I can, would prefer to give my money to NSW State Forest, at least they only lock you out for your safety when logging is going on.
    Grant

Penrith Region
    Sydney NSW.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,882 Times in 3,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant209 View Post
    No never actually been on any portion of the 6 foot Track, except the end at Jenolan Caves.

With St John Ambulance, I use to provide First Aid at the Jenolan Caves Finish Line for the 6 Foot Track Marathon for a couple of years, but never been down to the Coxs River or or the Bowtells Swing Bridge.

The closest I had been to Bowtells Swing Bridge, was exploring a couple of the State Forestry Areas on the West side of the Coxs River, but never made it down to the Coxs River itself. I don't really like National Parks that much, and as I'm not built for walking, and the fact NP's lock out 4WD'ers so much, I try to avoid NP's as much as I can, would prefer to give my money to NSW State Forest, at least they only lock you out for your safety when logging is going on.
    Can legally drive straight to Cox's River Campground and the swing bridge is only a k walk away. Yeh the BM National Parks is crap

ScreenHunter_510 Jul. 11 08.26.jpg
    Time is never wasted when your wasted all the time

WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanGQ4.2 View Post
    Can legally drive straight to Cox's River Campground and the swing bridge is only a k walk away. Yeh the BM National Parks is crap
    NissanGQ4.2

Been in the State Forestry Area West of the Coxs River a couple of times . . . so what can I say . . . New Ride and enjoying getting out exploring again, so might have to go exploring the area again in the near future.
    Grant

Penrith Region
    Sydney NSW.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grant209 For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (13th July 2020)