Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Landcruiser Mountain Park - 2nd to 4th July 2011

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrig View Post
    Here tis .. for those of you who know LCMP, this is the top of Camp Road - very rutted wombat holes that are easily 4 foot deep in sections ... top navvy work from Dave, and one of those "always wanted to do it" tracks ... only short, but not for the feint hearted!!!!

Man!!! I am so in, if I ever head up your way this is a track I so wanna do!!!!
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by belzi82 View Post
    Man!!! I am so in, if I ever head up your way this is a track I so wanna do!!!!
    We would love to take you up there mate - as said, not for the feint hearted and need a "reasonably" modified rig to get though it (I'd say at least one locker is a must - open diffs would lead to spinning wheels in the air which in turn would lead to smashed hubs and CV's - dhuck and I walked alongside the track before we did it, and seriously would have been about 4 sets of avm hubs and a cv sitting in the grass!!!).

That said - you and your family would have no shortage of accommodation and certainly no shortage of some seriously awesome tracks!!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We would love to take you up there mate - as said, not for the feint hearted and need a "reasonably" modified rig to get though it (I'd say at least one locker is a must - open diffs would lead to spinning wheels in the air which in turn would lead to smashed hubs and CV's - dhuck and I walked alongside the track before we did it, and seriously would have been about 4 sets of avm hubs and a cv sitting in the grass!!!).

That said - you and your family would have no shortage of accommodation and certainly no shortage of some seriously awesome tracks!!!
    Ok, as soon as I have the girl modified to what I want I am coming up, and bugger the bf - he can stay home and catsit while I have all the fun!! Nah I'll bring him along too. I am loving all the videos - great job guys
    A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by belzi82 View Post
    Ok, as soon as I have the girl modified to what I want I am coming up, and bugger the bf - he can stay home and catsit while I have all the fun!! Nah I'll bring him along too. I am loving all the videos - great job guys
    Lock it in mate - you'll have a ball ...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lock it in mate - you'll have a ball ...
    scott mate awsome track,just a little favour id like to see dkuck with the camera in his rig
    and you navigating some time with a quick scan of his rig

thanks roofy

p.s wont be back on till sunday nite got a little experdition on

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roofy View Post
    scott mate awsome track,just a little favour id like to see dkuck with the camera in his rig
    and you navigating some time with a quick scan of his rig

thanks roofy

p.s wont be back on till sunday nite got a little experdition on
    I navvi for him in all the same spots he does for me - as for the camera, we can just swap mine into his rig. It'll be a bit different next time we do it now I have the new lift/suspension and no sway bars - far less wheels in the air!!! lol

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112