Thread: Members meet up disclaimer

Thanks
    Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,286 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycee View Post
    I couldn't agree more threedogs. It's quite sad really that people can't or won't take responsibility for themselves and their actions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Or set about to make a living from compensation!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    This forum is a community of like-minded people who enjoy the great outdoors in their Patrols.

It is not an organisation or an incorporated club. It is a totally voluntary loose collection of people who share interests.

So it must be said that people who come along on members outings do so at their own risk, personal and material. Of course all care will be taken, however accidents can (and sometimes do) happen and that is the risk we all take on 4x4 outings.

It is expected each participant will carry appropriate insurance cover or be fully understanding of the level of insurance cover they have. This forum does not provide insurance to any participant.

Buffoonery or larrikinism won't be tolerated in this group for this very reason (I really don't expect this from our members anyway, but it needs to be said).

Likewise, if somebody is uncomfortable with any situation or decision made on an outing they are entitled to speak up and raise those concerns. Our group won't be pressuring people into situations they don't want to be in. Participants will be responsible for their own actions and entitled to make their own decisions.

So let's all get out there, have fun, make friends and enjoy the bush and each others company; but understand we all do so at our own risks.
    AB, I think this should be bumped to the meet up in the centre thread to remind people of their own responsibility's
    Drive is 04 DX wagon, 165Ks, Dual Batts, 12000kg Warn in steel bar, Snorkel, Xray 220 Hid Spots, Cruise, digital EGT, Draws in back with power box, 40Ltr Waeco for the essentuals

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to choppie For This Useful Post:

NissanGQ4.2 (28th April 2013), Stropp (28th April 2013), threedogs (31st March 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ab View Post
    this forum is a community of like-minded people who enjoy the great outdoors in their patrols.

It is not an organisation or an incorporated club. It is a totally voluntary loose collection of people who share interests.

So it must be said that people who come along on members outings do so at their own risk, personal and material. Of course all care will be taken, however accidents can (and sometimes do) happen and that is the risk we all take on 4x4 outings.

It is expected each participant will carry appropriate insurance cover or be fully understanding of the level of insurance cover they have. This forum does not provide insurance to any participant.

Buffoonery or larrikinism won't be tolerated in this group for this very reason (i really don't expect this from our members anyway, but it needs to be said).

Likewise, if somebody is uncomfortable with any situation or decision made on an outing they are entitled to speak up and raise those concerns. Our group won't be pressuring people into situations they don't want to be in. Participants will be responsible for their own actions and entitled to make their own decisions.

So let's all get out there, have fun, make friends and enjoy the bush and each others company; but understand we all do so at our own risks.
    here ya go john (t.d) dont know if you have seen this

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I remember after I first joined someone was organising a trip all I did was to remind them that its up to the individual to take actions for themselves and not put it on the trip leader so to speak, MR backed it up . but a few may forget and the first post should be read by anyone going on a forum related trip. nothing against BA and his trips just a reminder its nothing to do with him, shheeeesh
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there

Thanks
    Thanked 4,447 Times in 2,546 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by threedogs View Post
    i remember after i first joined someone was organising a trip all i did was to remind them that its up to the individual to take actions for themselves and not put it on the trip leader so to speak, mr backed it up . But a few may forget and the first post should be read by anyone going on a forum related trip. Nothing against ba and his trips just a reminder its nothing to do with him, shheeeesh
    he normaly does put something in his posts but as he said forgot this time as most going know
    all care no responsabilty is the go

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sir Roofy For This Useful Post:

Alitis007 (31st March 2014), Bloodyaussie (31st March 2014), Hodge (31st March 2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It shouldnt have to be said at all its a forum not a 4x4 club
    IF ITS NOT BROKEN IT MUST BE A PATROL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to healy For This Useful Post:

Avo (31st March 2014)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123