Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
At the end of the day, based on the amount of money you have shelled out, this kit should be foolproof. Making compromises should not be within the field of purchase unless you know they are there to begin with. This sorry tale brings back all the dramas I have had with the chev and s/c conversion, all supposedly well developed and thought out 'kits' - could not be further from the truth. I would be telling Superior to either fix the issue to your expectation, as defined in their literature, or take them to fair trading for misrepresentation or rip it out and send it back for a full refund. A number of the suggestions above are pragmatic solutions however really are compromises on what you expected the kit to deliver. At the end of the day its your cash and what value you expect to get for it - I mean there have been issues with the springs as well from memory - the manufacturer should not be allowed to dish this up and expect the consumer to swallow it. Just my 2C.
Not wrong mate. I don't mind paying a premium to support someone else's hard work (a kit) and saving myself some time but it gives me the shts when you could have done a better job yourself or you still have to modify/cut and weld it in anyway. Such is life with mods I guess, but it would just be nice if you got what you paid for sometimes.