Hi all,

Hoping for some wheel alignment / tyre help here.

Backstory
---------
2016 GU Y61 Legend Edition Patrol, 55,500k's on original Bridgestone D693 AT with no issues. At approx 20,000k's upgraded to OME 2" lift with castor kit and wheel alignment. Patrol drives straight (hands off the wheel) and steering wheel is centered - as it has done from new, tyres rotated every 10,000k's. No issues, until today.

Today
-----
Take Patrol in to get 5 new tyres (the spare had been rotated out as it has been plugged). Bridgestone D697 LT in same size as originals (275/65R17), wheel alignment done as suggested. However, after picking up the patrol, it pulls badly to the left (hands off the wheel pulls straight away - within meters) and I have to hold the steering wheel consistently to the right (way off center) just to stay on the road.
I immediately take it back, they 'check' it again, say its fine. I drive out - no difference. I take it back, convince them to take a ride and see what it's doing, they do and realise how bad it is. They have another go, and swap front wheels (left to right), it's a bit better, but still pulls a little to the left, and steering wheel is way right hand down off center. At this stage they suggest I go to their sister shop (next suburb over) and they'll have a go.

2 attempts there and the end result is that it still pulls to the left, but not as bad, and wheel is nearly centered (acceptable but not perfect) - but still pulling left. Not just a drift or slow veer, but pulling.

Here are the specs they gave me as the day progressed (times indicate progression). It seems all over the shop to me - any ideas?

alignment_1.jpg

alignment_2.jpg

This last one was a different machine and shows as a Y62 with independent suspension - no idea what to make of that?

alignment_3.jpg

The end result was they said that was all they could do, cya.

Any help appreciated. I just want my Patrol to drive like it did this-morning!

Cheers,
Shane