Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wagon courtesy light/sunglass console

G'day all,

A question for the Brain Trust

One of the things I about my Navara D22, is the extra lighting of the overhead Courtesy/Map Lights behind the Revision Mirror which my Patrol Cab Chassis doesn't have, only the door dome light above the rear window which is for most parts . . . out of reach.

So my question is . . . . dose anyone have fitted . . . or knows if the Patrol GU Wagon the OME Overhead Courtesy Lights/Sunglasses Console also fits the GU Cab Chassis without too much trouble?

Console in question shown below
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    Grant

Penrith Region
    Sydney NSW.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well after a number of google search alternative wordings . . . finally found some photos's of a Patrol OME Overhead Courtesy Lights/Sunglasses Console fitted into a Patrol Cab Chassis.

The search lead me to another forum and one of it's members build thread, where they had installed a Patrol OME Overhead Courtesy Lights/Sunglasses Console.

One of my next projectsP4120450.jpgP4120449.jpgP4120446.jpgP4120443.jpg

Not seen, is the black frame that sits under the roof lining, which the console fixes too, so if you attempt this mod, remember to ask for the frame for under the roof lining as well.

Miss good cabin lighting and Map Lights, so this might be my Next project after a Alarm Install.
    Last edited by Grant209; 17th February 2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: note about black frame under roof lining
    Grant

Penrith Region
    Sydney NSW.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grant209 For This Useful Post:

Cremulator (17th February 2020), rusty_nail (17th February 2020), Touses (17th February 2020)