Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 754 Posts
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazilianY60 View Post
    A container ship full of Porches, Audis, Lamborguinis and Bentleys that is sinking.
    Oh. I saw a headline about that, but didn't read anymore. So it's nothing that's going to affect normal folks then.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10G View Post
    Hey @Avo why did you sell the 62? I thought you loved that thing?

@04OFF what's the felicity ace??
    Buying a house mate and was to scared to use it as a 4wd,was to nice,going to go back to something older n not so expensive...I did love it mate...just made a sacrifice,rentals are so hard to find so bought a house the kids can rent....

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Avo For This Useful Post:

04OFF (3rd March 2022), Cremulator (3rd March 2022), jay see (3rd March 2022), MudRunnerTD (3rd March 2022), Plasnart (3rd March 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Avo

@04OFF what's the felicity ace??
    Its a purpose built vehicle transport ship, this is its only cargo (vehicles) , so being out of action for a long time, will only add extra burden to the other vehicle transport ships, and so will place just a little more stress on new vehicle delivery world wide.

Oh. I saw a headline about that, but didn't read anymore. So it's nothing that's going to affect normal folks then.
    If your waiting for a new car and there is already great delay for many reasons, now this ship has apparently sank, so up to 4000 cars are now behind schedule, and every week from now on, i can understand how perhaps another 4000 cars won't make it to their destination on time, with my limited knowledge, i can see how this effects everyone around the world waiting for a new car.

Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post
    Buying a house mate and was to scared to use it as a 4wd,was to nice,going to go back to something older n not so expensive...I did love it mate...just made a sacrifice,rentals are so hard to find so bought a house the kids can rent....

Yes i hear ya, now and then i feel the same, but in reality that's only 10% of my driving time, so im happy with the 62, but a house aces everything, and really, just do what ya feel regardless of anything or anyone, as i like to say, i know im not everyone's cup of tea, but i drink coffee, so F em !
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 04OFF For This Useful Post:

Avo (4th March 2022)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avo View Post

well bloody hell, what a nice thing to do for your kids. I hope you find a nice 4x4 to suit your needs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

Avo (4th March 2022)

Patrol Freak
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    Its a purpose built vehicle transport ship, this is its only cargo (vehicles) , so being out of action for a long time, will only add extra burden to the other vehicle transport ships, and so will place just a little more stress on new vehicle delivery world wide.

If your waiting for a new car and there is already great delay for many reasons, now this ship has apparently sank, so up to 4000 cars are now behind schedule, and every week from now on, i can understand how perhaps another 4000 cars won't make it to their destination on time, with my limited knowledge, i can see how this effects everyone around the world waiting for a new car.

Yes i hear ya, now and then i feel the same, but in reality that's only 10% of my driving time, so im happy with the 62, but a house aces everything, and really, just do what ya feel regardless of anything or anyone, as i like to say, i know im not everyone's cup of tea, but i drink coffee, so F em !
    Struth, did that ship have 4000 cars on it?? Bloody hell.

> i know im not everyone's cup of tea, but i drink coffee, so F em - never heard that before, think I'll use that.

Another one I use is, 'Next time I give a shit I'll remember that'

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 10G For This Useful Post:

MB TD42 (9th September 2022)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How's the Ford Mariner going? Hope your trip up to the top went well...have to catch up for a coldie once I'm mobile again.

Regards
    Chris

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Quad-Drive 4WD Club...Western Australia

We're all here coz we ain't all there...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567