Hey guys, after a shit week im at my final straw.

Last week my panhard rod fell off at the diff side at a set of lights, got some wild roller coaster like death wobbles as my diff wobbled around freely as I drove off at the intersection.

I've since been to the mech twice and he couldn't find anything wrong the with car besides he fitted a new road safe HD adjustable pan hard rod the first day and done absolutely nothing else, sent me on my way.. I come back day later with complaints of the steering wheel not being straight and the car wondering all over the road, leaning on corners, he re adjusts my pan hard rod and packed drag link with grease from what I can see - he got my wheel straight and it's only slightly pulling to the left now ( I think a weight got thrown off the week before when my panhard rod incident happened on my left wheel from what I can see - all the others have 2 that side has 1 ) but my front end is bouncing like crazy backing out of my driveway, hitting a ingress in the road etc and it's throwing the wheel around abit ? I'm thinking shocks - how can I check them while they're still in the car ? Is there a certain spot to measure from? The car seem to be leaning to the drivers side which I know is normal due to driver weight etc, but like alot more then usual..

Jumping on the side steps and rocking car back and forth the car will rock for 3-4 times.

These are 4 inch gas shocks. ( Installed maybe 5,000ks ago ? )

I was pretty stuck last week and my shocks would have been under pressure when I was whinch myself out I believe and from impact possibly.

Would this cause them to fail prematurely? If not the shocks what could be the cause ? Unset spring ? I'm not the most mechanically minded person so I'll be taking it to someone else on Tuesday - not happy with the job my last bloke done as he seemed to just want me in and out.

Any ideas of where I should point him towards? Cheers

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk