Hi,

I'm Nugz from Perth WA, 30 years old. I'm a heavy plant mechanic and run my own mobile repair business, I'm lucky enough to have a 210sqm workshop with hoist in it, makes life easier.

I've got a GQ with a silvertop TD42 in it. I'll have to post up some photos when I'm on the personal laptop again. It's a 1988 the body is rough as guts, which means it's great for beating through the bush. Turboed it with a mamba 18g that I bought second hand off a guy cheap cheap with full stainless 3" exhaust and stainless piping from a patoldocta airbox. Bought it knowing that the car had been sunk in a mud pit, intake was caked with mud. I stripped the turbo down and cleaned it. Does the job for now. Engine and driveline are all in awesome mechanical condition. It's got 440 on the clock.

Also got a GU workute with factory turbo blacktop. Bought it off a mate, it's leafy and was in poor shape. It's got a g turbo bad boy on it, 3' exhaust and dump from manta, reman injector pump (going in as soon as i'm done typing), 4" snorkel with and huge patroldocta air box. It's pretty nice for a workute, but nothing over the top, chassis needs a re spray. It's heavily overloaded weighing 300Kg's over it's gvm. Yet to have it dinoed, will take it to Graeme at g turbo soon.