OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Series Five Y62 Should be Availiable soon !

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Series Five Y62 Should be Availiable soon !

So yeh ive been waiting to see something official , and yes the Series 5 Patrol is confirmed as coming to AU, should be at dealers by November this year, refreshed styling, better ride comfort, and the Ti will see some upgraded safety features, and ser 5 will most likely will see a price increase.

Im "guessing" it means the Ti will come with Lane departure warning , adaptive cruise control etc just as the Ti-L already comes with, im hoping we get the whole front and rear update (new lights Grill and Tailgate etc), and i anticipate this will all be unveiled at the Dubai international motor show (12-16 NOV)

Who knows really what we will actually get in Aus till its here, but a Series 5 is coming, hope we get the Apple car play/android auto entertainment update like the new Navara models, only time will tell ?

Anyone got any more solid info?
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    So yeh ive been waiting to see something official , and yes the Series 5 Patrol is confirmed as coming to AU, should be at dealers by November this year, refreshed styling, better ride comfort, and the Ti will see some upgraded safety features, and ser 5 will most likely will see a price increase.

Im "guessing" it means the Ti will come with Lane departure warning , adaptive cruise control etc just as the Ti-L already comes with, im hoping we get the whole front and rear update (new lights Grill and Tailgate etc), and i anticipate this will all be unveiled at the Dubai international motor show (12-16 NOV)

Who knows really what we will actually get in Aus till its here, but a Series 5 is coming, hope we get the Apple car play/android auto entertainment update like the new Navara models, only time will tell ?

Anyone got any more solid info?
    Wonder if the engine will have any new updates both mechanically and tune wise the nismo tune and exhaust would be nice on the TiL

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 7,519 Times in 3,291 Posts
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    seen pics today of the release in dubai,
    how are they going to fit a bar to the front of this model
    Watch this space, as there maybe a comment added soon

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like all new models...someone will work it out

Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ITS HERE !......

Official release 7th November, but they are in the country......

Shown is the Ti, Ti-L looks the same on the outside (even same 18 wheels) but with a different front bumper, sunroof and roof rails.

There is a new ,Blue , Gold, and White paint available, the white is pretty much the same cream pearl white , (colour code goes from QAB to QAC so has a new name) and now you can order your fake leather in Tan as well as the standard Grey.

No sunroof in Ti spec, NO changes to inside for either model, so NO Apple car Play etc, (nothing except now less a switch for the sunroof), just same old fake brown wood grain remains.

Running gear remains the same, but they do claim to have made improvement to ride comfort.

A few other minor improvements, you cant see, improved A/C ,Auto folding mirrors etc

So in a nutshell , its a Series 4, with no sunroof, different wheels and a front and rear facelift..........word on the street is they have gone up 4k over the price of a S4.

<a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 04OFF For This Useful Post:

AB (26th October 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is just an interim face lift will only be a short production while they are finalising the Y63 model 😋

Thanks
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes you say that Matty ?

Nissan don"t normally change "anything" very quickly , and even if they do bring out a 63 , they will obviously keep sending Australia the out of date featured stuff like they always do (lol)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 3,158 Posts
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    What makes you say that Matty ?

Nissan don"t normally change "anything" very quickly , and even if they do bring out a 63 , they will obviously keep sending Australia the out of date featured stuff like they always do (lol)
    It's just speculation lol.

Both the Patrol and LandCruiser are at the end of their model runs. They are typically roughly a 10yr cycle. Apart from drawing the y61 out. So we should soon be due for a Y63 Patrol and a 300 series cruiser.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 4,952 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Titan 5.0L diesel utes ‘apparently’ may hit our shores 2020ish, if we do get the 5.6L petrol weapon option it’s going to be hard for $150kAUD Platinum Y justifications globally maybe :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No chance of a diesel Y62. Nissan North America has discontinued the diesel variant of their Titan ute, so the only power plant available is now petrol atmo 5.6 V8. RIP Cummins 5.0 V8 Titan.
    '09 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series GXL diesel
    '99 Land Rover Discovery II V8 auto

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tempestv8 For This Useful Post:

MB (17th November 2019)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast