Thread: another manual converion

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another manual converion

hi l`m after ideas my auto is about do the boot just picked up a 5 speed box and wanting to slap it over the auto yes l know i need the clutch parts and console all l want to know is the ECM and the auto ECM , do i take the auto ecm out and leave it out or leave it in.. looking for people who did this

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stick with the auto, get rebuild or one from wreckers. Get a trans lock for your auto from the link below cheers Alex

https://automatictransmission.com.au/
    97 GU Ti 4.5 on lpg , uhf icom Pro400, Garmin GPS Maps, HD-Lukas Dash Cam with gps tracking. Snorkel , I-Max 12000lb Winch , Twin rear light bracket on wheel carrier for light & uhf antenna,Draws unit, Electric Cargo barrier, HID headlights kit, LED Light Bar, 2 inch lift with HD King springs and Monroe Gas Magnum TDT 4WD Shock Absorbers, BS Dueler 697 Lt 285/75R-16 .

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What'd you end up doing? I converted mine to manual and bloody love it. But mine is a 92 Y60 so there weren't any computers anywhere other than the trans computer. Just removed it and the truck went like factory.
    1992 Nissan Safari Granroad LWB TD42 after market turbo RE4R03A (for now) 3" straight pipe