Quote Originally Posted by poindexter View Post
Sounds like you do have the spacers then, just strange that all my bolts dropped in.

Spent some time "optimising" the engine location, happy with where is sits, now to see if the hood will shut!
Doing the fuel lines, hydoboost and seeing how the shifter will work.
Has been slow progress so far, however that has allowed me to look into some other areas that need sorting, like the interchiller etc.
Where did you get your 8rib pulleys from? I know Leroy did the crank, but what about the others.
BD supplied the other pulleys. The s/c pulley i would go direct to Bullet. Leroy did the crank as above. I would get a price off both these guys in hind sight especially as you are doing the build, not them. If you are going the interchiller route, I would suggest mounting the heat exchanger in as accessible a location as possible - just makes installation easier. Also, the mount brackets are not up to a 4wd application - 3mm alumimium angle - so you will have to beef this up. I would also ask for extensions to the mounting studs that come off the interchiller - their length is based on the 3mm aluminium bracket - I would ask for at least a 20mm extension