Thread: Harrop 2300 supercharger to Optimiser 6500

Thanks
    Thanked 13,519 Times in 6,608 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    2 hrs transferring 4l of hydraulic fluid into the hydraulic winch tank, holy shit that pumping is hard work under the car. reconfigured the interchiller pump circuit back to standard, still a few minor corrections and tidy up tomorrow. Starting on sliders after that.
    I just did the front and rear Diff oils and the Gearbox and Transfer case fluid changes on the GQ, the Diff Oil is ridiculously thick and bloody hard work. I bought one of these a couple of years ago and dont pull it out often but bloody Hell! Game Changer mate! It made very short work of it.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 220844.jpg

I had a small one and it was Horrible to use, i think mine is a 2lt one. Awesome. When you need it you need it.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

poindexter (3rd May 2024)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,768 Times in 2,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    I just did the front and rear Diff oils and the Gearbox and Transfer case fluid changes on the GQ, the Diff Oil is ridiculously thick and bloody hard work. I bought one of these a couple of years ago and dont pull it out often but bloody Hell! Game Changer mate! It made very short work of it.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 220844.jpg

I had a small one and it was Horrible to use, i think mine is a 2lt one. Awesome. When you need it you need it.
    Thanks for reminding me Darren, I have one of those also, bugger, would have been done in 15 minutes. Those tom thumb units are a bitch.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,768 Times in 2,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Ghee mate! I reckon that bloke who made those for you was scared of the dark! There is a few extra noggins in there! I see Heavy...Is it Tube or Pipe? I smooth plated the underside so they slider over mud etc and the checker doesnt jag on any edges. Checka on top, smooth on the bottom.
    The kits are optioned up like crazy, simply select which one you want, some are twice the complexity. Its all 4mm pipe and the only weakness V the strength is there are 3 mounts , so I have purchased another two chassis mounts to make the bugger immovable. Going to crank my new - well unused for 3 yrs Mig out of the garage and lace into it on the weekend. I was over at the shed today and there is plenty of checkerplate over there, will see if I go the plate both sides V @MB sneaky angle deflectors

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556