Hello Guys, I have a bit of a dilema here.
Car has been off the road for 2 months while i have tried to find the solution to it not starting.
Car was running fine, i was out late at night and noticed that the dash illumination lights had gone off?
Did not think anything of it until i tried to start the car the next day when it would not start.
Car cranks and seems completely normal but will not start.
I noticed that the NATS light on the dash was staying on solid when i tried to start the car and is on constantly when the ignition is on.
I have checked all of the fuses and they are all fine i have also checked all of the connections, relays are also fine and working as they should.
I pulled the intercooler off to have a look for a fuel shut off? unfortunately in the pump by the looks of things?
I noticed that there was what seemed to be burnt heater plug i pulled the plugs and there were actually 3 burnt out.
I have since replaced the plugs and they are all working fine.
Now living where i do i am 120 miles from the nearest Nissan dealer so i called them and managed to speak to the workshop foreman.
Now to say that this guy did not fill me with confidence is an understatement!
I do not need an alarm or immobiliser in fact i am fortunate that i can still leave the car unlocked and the keys in the ignition.
is ther a way to bypass the fuel shut off and has anyone done this procedure?