Thread: Air con filter

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Air con filter

Ok, while I'm waiting to sort out my castor correction I have been busy cutting out the two slots behind the glovebox. Now what filter do i need to suite the 2013 Y61 GU8 Wagon? I measured the internals depth as being 28cm from front of box to rear (internal wall). I've called around the various shops and the ones they have listed are 26cm's depth ?? Does anybody have the correct filter/part number? Yes I have trolled the forum and none of the filters I have seen have that depth.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timbo2410 View Post
    Ok, while I'm waiting to sort out my castor correction I have been busy cutting out the two slots behind the glovebox. Now what filter do i need to suite the 2013 Y61 GU8 Wagon? I measured the internals depth as being 28cm from front of box to rear (internal wall). I've called around the various shops and the ones they have listed are 26cm's depth ?? Does anybody have the correct filter/part number? Yes I have trolled the forum and none of the filters I have seen have that depth.
    here you go mate

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...a-GUIV-onwards
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how the heck can you find things that quick .. i'm still trying to type with one finger thanks for that and I just called Nissan $59
    just re-measured and found I had put to tape measure into the recess for the pipe at the back .. and yes it does come out at 26cm's not 28 ..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to timbo2410 For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (31st May 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timbo2410 View Post
    how the heck can you find things that quick .. i'm still trying to type with one finger thanks for that and I just called Nissan $59
    just re-measured and found I had put to tape measure into the recess for the pipe at the back .. and yes it does come out at 26cm's not 28 ..
    Hahaha. I remembered the conversation and it was around "cabin filters" searched using search function and it came straight up.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.