Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boost guage in centre console install

Hi All,

Just wanted to add my Boost Gauge install to the mix, didn't really want an illuminated guage in my face on the pillar, as I would just end up watching the needle all the time.

Had to modify the hole a bit with a file to get the guage sitting straight and not not flush with the trim, this was also to clear the internal steel frame.

Not sure what the little vent looking area was in the trim for but with mine it was wasn't being used for anything

Gauge is just turned around so I can see the relevant section clearer, no need to see it all.

a.jpg

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would of used a single gauge pod holder and mount it upside down so you could read it as you driving, with the gauge light , just connect to your dash light dim switch. regards Alex

Maybe something like below in link and trim it to cover the hole in dash already :-)
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-52mm-U...cAAOSwoPBdKPm~
    Last edited by altech; 12th August 2019 at 09:17 AM.
    97 GU Ti 4.5 on lpg , uhf icom Pro400, Garmin GPS Maps, HD-Lukas Dash Cam with gps tracking. Snorkel , I-Max 12000lb Winch , Twin rear light bracket on wheel carrier for light & uhf antenna,Draws unit, Electric Cargo barrier, HID headlights kit, LED Light Bar, 2 inch lift with HD King springs and Monroe Gas Magnum TDT 4WD Shock Absorbers, BS Dueler 697 Lt 285/75R-16 .