Hi guys...
I’ve seen a few turbo kits for sale for the TB48 and I’m sorely tempted to make my beastie a bit more ‘fun’.
Unfortunately I have several problems... first one is it’s an auto, second one is I’m in the UK and nobody here knows what a TB48 is - as far as I’m aware mine is the only one in the UK. Third one is it is LPG converted.
So, clever people of the land down under... given the three above problems, am I dreaming? Should I forget all this nonsense?
I don’t want anything record breaking, just something that will allow me to beat grannies in their ford fiestas away from the lights.
If I bought and fitted a kit, what else would I need to do? Have read that changes need to be made to the fuel supply etc. Is it even possible with lpg? Would the auto cope as standard if I’m gentle (ish).
Thanks in advance for the sensible answers, but if I’ve asked stupid questions, I apologise, but like I said, there’s nobody to talk to about it here in the UK. Anyone I’ve asked says TB what? Or a straight “haven’t got a clue!”
Cheers
Nick