User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIDEO: Bright 4WD, MTB & Camping Trip

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bright up there on the Queens birthday weekend , did have the Patrol when I was their But a big shout to the guys at the Shell service station that hire chains, give the use of the chains for nothing as I was only doing sight seeing Snow. but if don't have them on you $640 dollar fine. I was happy to pay 35 bucks for day. took the drone with me and below is the video , please enjoy Alex
    97 GU Ti 4.5 on lpg , uhf icom Pro400, Garmin GPS Maps, HD-Lukas Dash Cam with gps tracking. Snorkel , I-Max 12000lb Winch , Twin rear light bracket on wheel carrier for light & uhf antenna,Draws unit, Electric Cargo barrier, HID headlights kit, LED Light Bar, 2 inch lift with HD King springs and Monroe Gas Magnum TDT 4WD Shock Absorbers, BS Dueler 697 Lt 285/75R-16 .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Mate, Thanks for the video its so awesome to be there. I'm gonna visit those places specially at the place where I can see a lot of stars. Nissan Patrol is the best for night camping.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Awesome mate looked like a good trip. Beautiful camera work too really enjoying your vids that nightime shot was amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    X2 , id like to also add great editing skills, the filming and other stuff is easy compared to x10 time spent editing from my experience, so yeh ,thumbs up here !
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    X2 , id like to also add great editing skills, the filming and other stuff is easy compared to x10 time spent editing from my experience, so yeh ,thumbs up here !
    Thanks 04OFF, you're definitely right, a lot of nights spent on the laptop ahah Thanks for the appreciation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 Times in 938 Posts
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh and untill you do it all, you can never really appreciate just how much time and effort it takes, i can see it well now, as in 2012, a friend and myself made a 2 disk, (3 hr DVD), we had about 15G worth of gear, spent about 50 hrs R&D, less than 18hrs filming , and i personally spent about 400hrs (not a typo, that's four hundred hours) on editing, artwork, and producing the disks and a cover............just about killed me.....never again (lol)

I recently got talked into filming a mates home wedding, same deal, 5hrs recording, 40 hrs editing, all for a 2 hour video :-)

Think ill just stick to photos from now on thanks ,haha
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gags View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Been thinking about getting a 2nd set of wheels and wondering how big I can go without having to do any body modifications. Couple of more questions: Do you ever get pulled over by the police because of the big wheels? Also, did you correct the speedo and if so how did you do it??
    Never been looked at twice by the police I think because its not a crazy lift it still looks quite proportionate and doesn't stand out too much. I run 4.6 diffs and with 35s my speed is pretty close to spot on so havent had to change anything.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great vid, i'm looking for some ideas for carrying my bike on the spare wheel if possible, diy options.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12