User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIDEO: Bright 4WD, MTB & Camping Trip

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bright up there on the Queens birthday weekend , did have the Patrol when I was their But a big shout to the guys at the Shell service station that hire chains, give the use of the chains for nothing as I was only doing sight seeing Snow. but if don't have them on you $640 dollar fine. I was happy to pay 35 bucks for day. took the drone with me and below is the video , please enjoy Alex
    97 GU Ti 4.5 on lpg , uhf icom Pro400, Garmin GPS Maps, HD-Lukas Dash Cam with gps tracking. Snorkel , I-Max 12000lb Winch , Twin rear light bracket on wheel carrier for light & uhf antenna,Draws unit, Electric Cargo barrier, HID headlights kit, LED Light Bar, 2 inch lift with HD King springs and Monroe Gas Magnum TDT 4WD Shock Absorbers, BS Dueler 697 Lt 285/75R-16 .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! Mate, Thanks for the video its so awesome to be there. I'm gonna visit those places specially at the place where I can see a lot of stars. Nissan Patrol is the best for night camping.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,858 Times in 870 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
    Awesome mate looked like a good trip. Beautiful camera work too really enjoying your vids that nightime shot was amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    X2 , id like to also add great editing skills, the filming and other stuff is easy compared to x10 time spent editing from my experience, so yeh ,thumbs up here !
    <a href=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/PatrolcomAvatar-1-1.jpg target=_blank>http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...Avatar-1-1.jpg</a>

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 04OFF View Post
    X2 , id like to also add great editing skills, the filming and other stuff is easy compared to x10 time spent editing from my experience, so yeh ,thumbs up here !
    Thanks 04OFF, you're definitely right, a lot of nights spent on the laptop ahah Thanks for the appreciation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12