Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zd30Di no start after chip

Hi everyone.
    After fitting a 2nd hand dpchip to my zd30 navara with the help of the forum. it fired up and idled for about 10 seconds the green light was flashing on chip, I the tried to give it a rev to see if red light would come on and it died. So I cranked her back over after a few to many revolutions she fired, then a few moments later died again.
    So I disconnected the chip thinking there was something wrong there and it would just continue to crank. I’ve been over every possible thing I think it could be,
    checked all fuses cleaned all the plugs on the pump checked earths. Engine light comes on with the ignition then turns off while cranking so I don’t think it’s fried the ecu.
    I have checked fuel quality and am certain no air has entered the system I can hand prime it and it goes rock solid in one or two pumps after cranking.
    I have cracked an injector line and it only dribbles a small about of fuel out when cranking much less than expected.
    I will get a lend of the bosses scan tool when I get to work tomorrow to check any codes. is it possible I have fried my injector pump ?
    It ran like a trooper before this happened
    Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Turtz; 3rd March 2019 at 01:49 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement