Thread: Eclipse audio unit Bluetooth

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eclipse audio unit Bluetooth

Hi all. I’m having great difficulty in pairing my phone to my eclipse unit. I wonder if anybody else has had this problem. I have tried to connect but it says immediately says can’t connect. I tried to delete the phone and reconnect but I can’t even delete it. I ended up deleting all personal data and there are no phones on the system. I try to re connect but it immediately says cannot connect. I was wondering if there is an issue with a Bluetooth component in the unit or has someone else had the same problem. I would love to get it fixed just don’t have a dealer within 250 km of me.
    Any help appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Lasso,

I haven't had any issues, hope this helps:
    http://www.eclipse-web.com/au/downlo..._44.41794.html
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

Lasso (19th February 2019)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that Jack. I did try that. I’ll try to upload a video of what happens.

I tried. But as soon as I press add new the screen changes to connection failed. 93A9A8D7-C647-4480-9C36-646500C5BBFA.jpegD55C13ED-C873-4299-B6D1-F4BDA9BED852.jpeg

These were screen shots from the video.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasso View Post
    Hi all. I’m having great difficulty in pairing my phone to my eclipse unit. I wonder if anybody else has had this problem. I have tried to connect but it says immediately says can’t connect. I tried to delete the phone and reconnect but I can’t even delete it. I ended up deleting all personal data and there are no phones on the system. I try to re connect but it immediately says cannot connect. I was wondering if there is an issue with a Bluetooth component in the unit or has someone else had the same problem. I would love to get it fixed just don’t have a dealer within 250 km of me.
    Any help appreciated.
    You must have a newer unit than mine from 2011, as it looks different ... mine was easy as, but it doesn't display the address book on an IPhone

Have you tried the simple stuff like making sure you are stopped with the handbrake on?
    GU PATROL 2011 Ti, with goodies...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happygu For This Useful Post:

Lasso (21st February 2019)

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot to add I’ve had the patrol for two years. I had the phone connected and then one day no phones could connect. That was why I did the reset to factory in case there was a software issue.