Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FNQGU View Post
    So...

You don't think we should re-brand and call ourselves "The Great Aussie Box" Ready for your gear? Loves to be tied down? Great tight seal and locked off from other buggers trying to get in?
    Nailed it!!!

Seriously tho if the word "box" is causing the double entendre issues then maybe use "Case" or somesuch instead (as a descriptor) and only refer to it as the Expedition Box as a name IE...

Tired of constantly undoing ropes or ratchet straps to get into a storage case you've firmly secured for that forgotten item?
    The dust and waterproof Expedition Box solves that problem with dedicated tie-down points on each corner so you simply flip the lockable latches and open the lid.

Frustrated by the struggle to clean out every nook and cranny after that epic trip?
    The Expedition Box has a super smooth inside for effortless cleaning and the lid is easily removed to stack empty boxes for efficient storage.

Not perfect but any more and I'll have to charge consultancy fees
    Last edited by the evil twin; 10th October 2018 at 11:40 PM.
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the evil twin For This Useful Post:

Cuppa (11th October 2018), FNQGU (11th October 2018), MB (10th October 2018), rusty_nail (11th October 2018)