Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tail Lights

Hi Guys

Am wondering if anyone can suggest a good source of new/second hand tail lights.

Had someone back into the truck last week and cracked the passenger side light. Have spent hours on the internet and to my horror I cannot find a matchig one.

Its a full function light with brake at the top, reverse in the middle and brake/tail light at the bottom (2008 ST)

Am assuming it is original equipment but maybe I am wrong !!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 1,518 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by David1944 View Post
    Hi Guys

Am wondering if anyone can suggest a good source of new/second hand tail lights.

Had someone back into the truck last week and cracked the passenger side light. Have spent hours on the internet and to my horror I cannot find a matchig one.

Its a full function light with brake at the top, reverse in the middle and brake/tail light at the bottom (2008 ST)

Am assuming it is original equipment but maybe I am wrong !!
    That would be an after market one, original only had the reverse light and non functioning brake and tail lights.
    Have a look at my post in the for sale section, I've got a picture in there http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...are-they-worth
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.