OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Jellabinna and Yellabinna Rocks with a Tojo 100 series and Phantom4 Pro drone.

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

West Of Googs Track... Inselberg visit.

After getting a hint here, I followed it up with a trip to Jellabinna and Yellabinna rocks. September 2018

From Ceduna proceed North on Googs track until reaching the Jellabinna turn off, by my reckoning it was the best part of 90kms to Jellabinna from the turn off. I had diverted to do the Yellabinna leg first, it was about 9km to east after driving approx 70kms in. It was a winding little scrappy run. The track was heavily mined with wooden stakes, but luck was on my side hehe.

Managed to get some reasonable vid which was a surprise since the wind was fairly well up.
    Back on the track again heading west for Jellabinna, a slightly more interesting drive over to Jellabinna.
    At Jellabinna a bit of a longer wait for the weather to improve, but that's part of the deal.

Saw a couple of camels and more than a few rabbits, bird life was mainly cocky's and small finch like birds.
    Even with the advent of the previous rain there wasn't a lot of blossom around, maybe it was still coming. hehe

All in all a good trip was had, the track was firm as a result of rain and low traffic.

Here's the vid, 11minutes and 470MB.. the sound may be a bit loud, the volume seems to have gotten away from me!
    https://youtu.be/olBcCFwr5cE
    Last edited by Cradoka; 30th December 2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Change header

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cradoka For This Useful Post:

GQtdauto (27th September 2018), pearcey (28th September 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement