hi all,
so brought the patrol couple years ago with a efs suspension lift already in it. (i think 2")
drives ok apart from slight death wobbles around 80-100kph and pulls left abit. i drive holding the wheel at about 1 o'clock i let go and the wheel turns to 11 o'clock and pulls me left

as far as i can tell the 4 shocks are efs and the steering stabilizer as well. coils may also be aftermarket i dont know though cause they are black and could be genuine.

i know the sway bar links, brake lines and front radius arm bushes are all stock.
also the rear brake bias (brake proportional valve) brake is all stock

i know its a lift because its higher than other stock patrols i know of i would guess 2" (not more that's for sure)

my aim would be to have no pulling left issues..
my question as well is i made a home made bracket to move the brake bias bracket up 50mm and test drove all ok. honestly i couldn't tell any difference .
except when i came to a final stop felt like the rear brakes were slightly holding and caused noise and squeal. i took the bracket off not and seam good again.

i read that 2" lift and bellow doesn't need sway bar links and bias bracket. but why would companies like superior engineering sell brackets for brake bias to suit 2-3" lifts?