Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For sale GQ LS1 conversion 85% complete

$7500
    GQ Nissan Patrol with LS1 conversion 85% completed, son has lost interest and I have no need for.

Plenty of rego left so no need for blue slip if complete within time (six months)
    LS1 motor and reconditioned auto transmission
    All Marks Adapters used

Motor, transmission and transfer box is mounted in vehicle although the engine mounts need to be welded in.
    Comes with proper header pipes, additional 5 x GU 16” alloy wheels, transmission/engine stand, full LS1 engine wiring harness and ECU’s

I estimate the only things to do is weld in engine mounts, get ECU programmed, fuel pump and regulator, LS to GQ wiring harness, auto shifter, radiator, air filter and put all the bits and prices back on and she will be right to go.
    My best guess is about $2k worth of gear plus your time, if handy with wiring and welder it would be less.

Rust in the floor pan has been removed, fibreglassed and sealed with bitumen inside and out. Rust below the front window near engine bay is removed fibreglassed and sealed too.

If you what more photos, information or want to inspect pls text me on 0400-445-998
    Read less

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement