Thread: GU SHORTY on the way there

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GU SHORTY on the way there

Hi everyone this is my GU shorty 3.0 AUTO (called GR here in the UK) Started out Blue and Silver fully respired black. Im in the process of emigrating down there and hope to bring it with me. Currently its on 315 75 16 cooper's 16 " steel rims running a 3 ' lift and ARB Winch bumper ( In the UK we are not allowed a full bull bar - nanny state) looking to swap the engine over to a 4.2 (again not available in uk) any ideas who i should talk to about engine swaps. Will end up in Brisbane area
    Also looking to get bull bars fabricated up and brush guards and connect to the existing side rails hope to come up with a slightly different design to standard any ideas on good fabricators in the Brisbane area.
    looking forward to getting out there and hitting the tracks You guys really have go the best playground in the world there Very limited very regulated here in the UK Any 4x4 in the lanes are treated like a turd in the swimming pool
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SHORTBLACKTRUCK For This Useful Post:

AB (15th July 2018), JackoGQYoot (18th July 2018), katwoman (15th July 2018), NissanGQ4.2 (17th July 2018), Reddave (15th July 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out Buds customs and radius fabrications. good joints or so I've heard.
    cheers
    Td42 coily