Thread: Wanted: BFG Km2 35x12.5 R15

Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 Times in 2,749 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wanted: BFG Km2 35x12.5 R15

As per title after one or possibly two used BFG KM2 for a 15 inch rim. Destroyed one of mine and after one to get me through a bit longer till the KM3s come out in more sizes. This set have done well done bout 60 thou got a little bit left on them but getting there. . .

I'll post a pic of one with a match for a measure @bennyboy 🤣

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

MB (1st July 2018), rusty_nail (28th June 2018), Winnie (28th June 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 11,216 Times in 4,942 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re welcome to borrow mine as a ‘secondary bush backup’ @Rossco mate. Utes going to be off the road this snow season unfortunately:-(
    Turns out my removable tray setup was just too damn tight and lost confidence now on this brand new spare with just found compression marks even when was deflated under there, idiot MB!! Looks better now inflated although I can’t trust it as my 3.0T+ tractor main spare anymore, your call brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Markie, ill have a think just remembered I've got a brand new cooper STT behind the shed i got as a second spare, scored it as a bargain from Yarra valley 4wd as was a warranty reject cos didn't balance up well. . . Might use this one i think to get me through. Bugger about your spare, what is on the cards for the golden horse ? ?

Bit of a bugger with my spare need to use a worn out one so I can open the little door! Also when we changed it and put the worn one on the big door noticed it shut beautifully after having to slam it normally so win there lol . . . Will have to keep the most worn out one for the next spare. . .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

MB (1st July 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 11,216 Times in 4,942 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reckon I’d entrust a dented KM2 over an STT any day mate, lol :-) Let us grind off a lug or two so you can close da door :-) Utes in need of some lovin, suspected valve spring but Chevy in their wisdom wrapped the injector lines over my rockers so gonna ‘yank’ the donk out for a once over full check of all :-( !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MB For This Useful Post:

Rossco (1st July 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the spare that's in it at the moment had a few lugs ground of it to make the door shut, gets a bit groany around 60kph bit all good . . .

Despite getting this flat for unknown reasons (although did do a dirt road shortcut through corrugations rocks and mining country near Iron Knob at highway pressure) haven't had a flat for years on BF's and the last ones have both been staked in the sidewall from star picket and pointy tea tree root so can't blame them. For what they have endured they are a bloody good tyre certainly trust the buggers. Probably wouldn't have coincided a 500+km remote drive through scrub and limestone without tyres that have proven to be so tough. Yep agreed might be better now but been burned by cooper in the past. . .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

MB (1st July 2018)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MB View Post
    Reckon I’d entrust a dented KM2 over an STT any day mate, lol :-) Let us grind off a lug or two so you can close da door :-) Utes in need of some lovin, suspected valve spring but Chevy in their wisdom wrapped the injector lines over my rockers so gonna ‘yank’ the donk out for a once over full check of all :-( !

Sounds like fun let us know if you need a crane or hand be good to have a look at the mighty Chevy donk up close . . .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossco For This Useful Post:

MB (1st July 2018)