OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Where to fit my C-Teck in my Gq ?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to fit my C-Teck in my Gq ?

I am looking at where to place my C-Tek dual battery set up I have looked around and have not found much info,I have spent a couple of hours looking measuring and thinking and this is what I have come up with, either the passenger side of the fire wall were there is really no room just above the turbo and I would have to make a bracket to sit it of the fire wall or drivers side just behind the intake manifold which is still inline with the heat coming of the engine and we all know how much heat is under the bonnet of a Td42, but it is above the water line or mount it in the foot well on the passenger side which is a lot more work routing wires making brackets and upgrading the wiring because the distance away from the Ax battery but it is out of the way of water,dirt,fuel and the heat and make a cage to protect it but it can still breath but it is low were possible water might get at so any other suggestions I am wreaking my brain trying frind a happy solution

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mounted both of my ctec units on the cargo barrier inside the vehicle. Watch out for elevated temps that reduce the efficiency of the units, they supply the units with the temp sensors as you know, so bit more work but they stay dry and in a more moderate temperature