Quote Originally Posted by Jackofjr View Post
Yeah I'm not worried about filling the tank , can the heated seats be fitted to the Ti , that's interesting if they can , I would consider fitting one just to the passenger side .
Depends where you are... I've used a mob before that's expensive, but does a first class job - search for Doyles (I used Doyles Wollongong, but there are a few around). As I said - their quote was $990, with variable temperature switches. For another one, and I don't know the price, but the Dealer (in Canberra) was ready to bring a dude down from the NSW/ QLD Border that he says their dealership chain all use - LeatherFX.com.au. So they do it also. I am sure there are plenty more.

Done properly, you won't notice it. However - the sheepskins I love! And if it's for a stiff/ sore back thing then they are somehow better. I'm in that same boat. Further - you can always add cheaper seat heaters then underneath the sheepskin, or water bottles and the like... But I get you have to be a person who fancies them. AND, it'd be cheaper just paying Doyles...