By use I mean do you get it out of it's bag & lift you car with it (as opposed to carrying it around in the car 'just in case'.

I've been carrying ours around in the car 'just in case', but with our forthcoming 'more remote than we've been before' trip coming up today was the day that I finally decided I should a) check that it works & b) familiarise myself with it's use. (Yeah, yeah, I know .... well overdue).

Not only did I discover that the rubber seals on the hose connection leak, even with silicon 'o' ring TLC. The bag blows up but slowly allows air to escape. If that were the only issue I'd source some replacement seals.

We also discovered that it's actually bloody hard work holding the hose onto the exhaust to maintain sufficient seal to pressurise the bag. MrsTea would do the initial holding whilst I did my best to ensure the bag was 'lined up', but I had to take over on the exhaust end to get sufficient pressure to do the final lifting as she didn't have the strength .... & I struggled. Perhaps the 'exhaust cone' is not designed for 3" exhausts?

After an hour or three trying the bag in every position we could under the car & failing because there are no flat'ish surfaces under which to put it on our GU (to lift a front wheel) we have given up & just used a normal jack, having determined that the exhaust jack is one item no longer on the packing list.

We did manage to get the passenger side front wheel about half an inch off the ground, but also had great difficulty, despite *numerous* attempts to make the bag go 'straight up' rather than taking on a 'lean' & causing the slightly raised car to slew sideways.

I'm really thinking that the damn thing is just a white elephant ...... at least for our car.