OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Seeking advice on my GU 2.8td problem.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seeking advice on my GU 2.8td problem.

Hello!

I have a strange problem with one of my patrols I am trying to find..

It started with a short circuit that blew the eng control fuse out due to a former owners strange way to connect some extra stuff in the car...

The cars symptoms then was that it was really slow and had no grunt, so I searched this forum and found out about the MAF problem! Measured mine and it was fried, ordered a new one and now my values are fine.

Then I tried to erase my error codes using this link: http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forum...ode+extraction

I read out my codes and got maf of course which I could erase and it does not come back

Then I have two more codes that I can not get rid of P0105 and P0202 one is faulty MAP sensor and the other is misfire on cyl2(strange on a diesel)?

The symptoms with the car is that it starts right up and idles perfect, then u can rev it up to about 3000rpm then it dies and drops to a rough idle at like 200rpm and blows alot of black smoke...

I read that the map is built in to the ecu so I am thinking of replacing that, but they cost some money so I would like to be a little less in doubt before...

Can someone give some good tips?

(Hope my english is okey, it is not my native language..)

Picture of the car always helps

Regards

/Erik

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement