Thread: Officially joined the club!!!

Advanced
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Officially joined the club!!!

Thanks to all those who answered my many questions during the past couple of months - today I finally joined the club and got myself a Patrol!!

2010 common rail diesel manual, one owner and only 120k on the clock!! It's in pretty much perfect condition and has most of the mods on it that I was looking at doing anyway. Bull bar (fitted for but not with a winch), 2" lift with Old Man Emu suspension and steering damper, air bags, Black Widow Drawers in the back, 110L Waeco fridge/freezer, long range fuel tank, Rhino racks with storage basket (with 2 x jerry can holder), ARB roof top tent with awning, dual battery, 3" exhaust and dump pipe, some sort of tuning kit (from ARB), catch can, trailer brake, GPS, reverse camera (on separate screen to GPS), and a month-old set of Mickey T 285s!!

At this stage the only additional things I am considering are a couple of extra gauges and maybe replacing the standard stereo head unit and the reverse camera screen with a double DIN head unit that has inbuilt GPS and that the reverse camera can attach to.

I'm pretty stoked and the missus and I are already planning to get away for the Labour day long weekend in it. I'll try to get around to taking a few photos and posting it up in the Members Rides section during the week.

Cheers,

Gags

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Big Gags For This Useful Post:

AB (26th February 2018), Avo (25th February 2018), GQtdauto (25th February 2018), MB (26th February 2018), threedogs (26th February 2018), Wine_maker (26th February 2018)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 9,963 Times in 7,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    well done if its an alloy bar you can convert them to hold a winch for little out put $$$$$
    Need a pic you should know the rules It never happened till we see pics
    04 ST 3lt auto, not enough Mods to keep me happy, but getting there