Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 4,041 Times in 1,746 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dom14 View Post
    Yes, you're being harsh and in a pretty pointless way, 'cos I am non of those things you were painting me as above.
    Your comments do have a point,

except they are pointing at the wrong fella and in the wrong thread.
    All my posts in this thread are based on your posts and your posts only, I could get really petty and post screenshots if you like or repost the photos that YOU have posted that support the points made? Or are you denying it on purpose to piss people off?

Dunno how much I've been contributing myself, but I'll have to watch that by trying to be bit more serious, but
    then I fear I may piss off somebody else instead of you.
    No problemo if you don't apologize for the harsh way you've treated this thread and my request for advice, but I have no problem with apologizing if I have in anyway ridiculed your skills or anybody's 'cos had I've done that, that was totally unintentional.

you can start with your rocket science comment on the previous page. I find that hard to believe it was unintentional. To ask for advice and the go on about how simple it is to rectify when you didn't even know how to do it or completely understand the point you were trying to make. That's not the first time that has happened either. Is that also a deliberate act to piss people off?

As for @Ben-e-boy, regardless of your harshness, most of your comments have been useful to me. For that, I give you. Please don't be concerned. I am not the person you see in few pictures, posts and comments.
    Pointless way? Nope. Tough but fair and straight to the point, and those points have merit. A pointless way would have been to sugar coat it. You'll likely just ignore this like you do with so many other peoples advice when it doesnt match what you want to hear anyway.
    96 GQ coil/Cab
    08 G6eT

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ben-e-boy For This Useful Post:

katwoman (17th February 2018)