Hi all.
I have been tinkering with the missus's gu2 zd30 and the fotment of nads, and interested if there have been any new learnings in this regard. Main reason for posting is tgat pretty much everything I've read is from many years ago.
1st, a bit of history.. I bought the gu a few months back and it came fitted with a 15psi boost gauge (rattling pos&#128513, dawes, catch can, 3" exhaust, and after later investigating.. egr block.
I have since added SAAS dual guages for 30psi boost/egt and oil pressure/coolant temp, and today fitted manual boost control.
The car was using the factory boost solenoid with the well documented boost fluctuations and highish egts.
Since fitting the manual control and adjusting (following forum advise and online vids) it is better/consistent but I cannot set my boost higher than about 8psi without hitting limp. Now my main question (after reading what I could re voltage modifying the maf) is, what kits are currently available as the jaycar one seems to be now discontinued.
So, sorry to bring up an old topic, but just interested in knowing if there has been any new developments or new products that people are using?

Tia
Col