I have a weird fault in my radio wiring (I guess). On a hot day everything works OK, but on cold mornings only the front left (passenger side) speaker works. In the summer by the end of the day they are all working. I have a fairly good knowledge of electrics but this one has me stumped. I have changed the head but still have the same issue. This means that I have either three speakers with the same problem, left front and both rear, or there is a fault in the harness or plug(s). Behind the radio there are two Nissan plugs, one set of speakers on each, so it would seem strange if the fault was there. Anyway I have plugged them in and out numerous time changing heads and attempting to isolate the fault, so it is unlikely that the fault is still the same. Does anyone know if there is another plug/socket or wire harness join behind the dash that might be faulty or loose? BTW, when the fault occurs, the speakers just fade out or in over half a second or so. There is no crackle or intermittent failure. As the day warms up, sometimes the rear and RH front just fade up to normal volume and tend to stay there for the rest of the day. Next morning I will be back to one speaker only. I'm at my wits end and no I'm not making this up. Help! @the evil twin @Yendor