User Tag List

Thread: Clutch issues

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clutch issues

Hey guys i have an issue with the clutch, we were 4wding out wallaroo the clutch first went a little soft and would not engage a gear so we stopped and had a look, the slave cylinder was still moving so we tried bleeding it at all 3 locations and its just gone completely soft and now the slave cylinder will not move, iv tried bleeding again today with no success just wondering if anyone has had the same issue or might know what it is cheers guys.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmmm sounds like its a gearbox out type situation ! Have you tried pushing the slave cylinder piston back into itself ? and pumping it back out with the clutch pedal . what tools do you have ? try clamping off the slave cylinder (the rubber hose with a brake hose block off tool ) and see if the master builds up pressure . could be the master cylinder? you need

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont wanna make myself sound dumb... but is there water in the hydraulic still? If the reservoir was contaminated and you didnt completely bleed all of it out of the lines then it could/ve evapourated in the steel line that runs behind the engine. My 2c anyway
    1992 Nissan Safari Granroad LWB TD42 after market turbo RE4R03A (for now) 3" straight pipe

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry guys only just got back online lol, i have plenty of tools for the job just dont know which one to do the master cylinder doesnt even let any fluid out with the line off and pumping the clutch

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk