Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsawrey View Post
    off to buy the gregories manual tomorrow at kawana supercheap(only place that has it and on special). Tried to download it but denied still, I think it was because I never got the confirmation email.
    We are not sure of the injector pumps timing. Pump is pushed towards the battery (drivers side) and sounds like it is pinging so we think must be wrong but blowing less smoke. Jut afraid if we rev it it will go bang.
    Having a manual is good but you should be able to download the forum one ,AB usually fixes this sort of thing .
    Not too sure how much info is in the manual about injector pumps , it's one of those things were not supposed to play with,
    But from what little I've seen yeah there are cogs with timing marks but it's a big job because you need to get at the front of the timing cover .
    From memory that means removing radiator etc to get at it , also there is some final adjustments that really need to be done by an expert .
    I've replaced leaking seals in the top cover but didn't have to remove the whole pump .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GQtdauto For This Useful Post:

jsawrey (14th November 2017)