Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biggest recall in Australian 4X4 history

Guys,

An opinion ....

Due to the recent historical safety recall on air bags effecting 100,000,000 various Nissan vehicles world-wide, including Australian models, I suggest that a prescient has now been set. The major concern regarding this "safety" recall is that metal shards from the explosive mechanism in the air bags could cause serious injury to the driver or passengers. The primary injury concern would be eye damage, resulting in temporary or permanent loss of eye-sight. Obviously this could also cause the driver to loose control of the vehicle, possibly colliding with another vehicle causing multiple loss of life. This is obviously a major concern to Nissan and could result to mega-dollar injury claims and law suits.

My point ............ Cracked, hard plastic dashboards in Patrols. The same possible injuries and risk of loss of life exists if a non-faulty air bag employs in a collision, sending shards of sharp, hard plastic throughout the vehicle. Should Nissan Australia refuse to replace your "faulty" dashboard under warranty ( after expiry ) you or your solicitor should bring this recent "safety recall" to their attention. I think they would have a case to answer.
    2014 Titanium Y61 with all the fruit ................

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement