Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vic meet up summer time

Thanks
    Thanked 13,452 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah if be keen but January would be better for me. Zach starts highh school next year and I need to be conscious of his orientation into highschool.

Weekend before Australia day. Anyone want to stay longer can hang through to the following weekend. Got to be school holidays
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

Avo (17th October 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 20,713 Times in 8,558 Posts
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is it still school holidays week before Aus day? That could be a good date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna have to be in Tassie if I'm to get there this summer......... but it's a great idea & would love to get to it another year. Far nicer than playing in the cold wet white stuff!
    How's AB going to carry the pizza oven in his Patrol though?

Prefer river or lake to coast personally.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

AB (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Mobile camp pizzas are Phills expertise so if he was joining us we could all chip in with ingredients and have a big pizza cook off with other members ovens!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (17th October 2017), PeeBee (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 911 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be in but heading to beachport and robe about then. If it fits in around those dates I'll make an appearance
    Lucus30's 1999 GU ST TB45E

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucus30 View Post
    I'd be in but heading to beachport and robe about then. If it fits in around those dates I'll make an appearance
    Im heading to Cape Jaffa new year '19 and have a huge booking. You should keep it in mind for next year too mate. I go to Cape Jaffa every other year. Going to be huge.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!

The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MudRunnerTD For This Useful Post:

lucus30 (17th October 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,577 Times in 911 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Im heading to Cape Jaffa new year '19 and have a huge booking. You should keep it in mind for next year too mate. I go to Cape Jaffa every other year. Going to be huge.
    Cool I'll keep that in mind for next time, this is a club trip so don't have much say in where we go this time.
    Lucus30's 1999 GU ST TB45E

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Is it still school holidays week before Aus day? That could be a good date.

Yes mate school holidays ends Aus Day weekend I think. Thinking that mid Jan weekend is a winner as people are back from family trips and still on lay back time and shut down time.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucus30 View Post
    Cool I'll keep that in mind for next time, this is a club trip so don't have much say in where we go this time.
    Yeah nah all good. Love the place mate. I have 10 sites booked for Christmas to new year 19.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    Yeah nah all good. Love the place mate. I have 10 sites booked for Christmas to new year 19.
    I would like to do that too but as you know with my life sitch is a tentative interest!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AB For This Useful Post:

MudRunnerTD (17th October 2017)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast