Thread: No boost

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No boost

Hi. I've got an 08 zd30 crd I've just replaced the turbo and intercooler now the thong has no boost and no power I've replaced the vacummn hoses from the actuator back to the valve at the resonator thing. Put a new boost gauge on and when I rev the engine it draws the needle below the 0. Anyone got any ideas on why it won't boost?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No load, no boost?? Are u just revving it stationary, or driving it? If stationary, go for a drive. Otherwise, no idea. Good luck.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorted

Quote Originally Posted by 08pooroll View Post
    Hi. I've got an 08 zd30 crd I've just replaced the turbo and intercooler now the thong has no boost and no power I've replaced the vacummn hoses from the actuator back to the valve at the resonator thing. Put a new boost gauge on and when I rev the engine it draws the needle below the 0. Anyone got any ideas on why it won't boost?
    I'm not sure what fixed it but now I have boost. I cleaned the boost sensor with electro clean and noticed the recess where the o ring sits was deeper than the original intercooler so I put another o ring on reconnected the sensor now it boosts. Happy days