User Tag List

Thread: what pro comp rims

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what pro comp rims

hi guys does anyone know what off set rims i can run on my gu iam currently runing standerd steel rims with 305/70/16 tyres but iam wanting to put a set of procomp steelies on it but i will be ordering them form summit racing in the usa so iam not sure what ones i need i was thinking these.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PCW-52-6883S4/

thanks lg91
    06 gu4 dx zd30 with toughdog adjustables, swaybar discos, custom built rearbar sliders and cargo draws, 305/70/16 maxxis bighorns, warnxd9000 with rope,ipf spoties,provent200,boost and egt gauges.
    89 gq swb tb42 auto soon to be the weekend offroad toy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate they are fine as far as offset goes but why from the states ? the freight will be the killer plenty of good steel rims available locally even Procomps how about trying the link and see just how many dealers there are...

cheers

Almost forgot the link

The Link
    GU IV Patrol
    NADS, 3" Lift, Snorkel, Steel BB, Kaymar Rear Dual Wheel Carrier, Drawers,Cargo Barrier, 33" Muddies, Tipple Batteries, 60 Ltr Fridge to keep my Beer cold and more Ocky straps than any human being would ever need.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,474 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lg 91 View Post
    hi guys does anyone know what off set rims i can run on my gu iam currently runing standerd steel rims with 305/70/16 tyres but iam wanting to put a set of procomp steelies on it but i will be ordering them form summit racing in the usa so iam not sure what ones i need i was thinking these.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PCW-52-6883S4/

thanks lg91
    They look good!! A -12 offset shouldn't play up too much with things like Ackerman angles/scrub radius etc so they shouldn't give you the wobbles or squealing/outer edge scrubbing going around corners etc. The only question I could think to ask is will they clear the brake calipers without spacers.

Good luck with it mate!! Don't forget the happy snaps when they're on!!

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the quick reply guys the only reason i am thinking about getting them is that my brother is ordering a set for his drag car and if we get two sets we can go halfs in the freight.also is that the right stud pattern for a patrol.

chears
    06 gu4 dx zd30 with toughdog adjustables, swaybar discos, custom built rearbar sliders and cargo draws, 305/70/16 maxxis bighorns, warnxd9000 with rope,ipf spoties,provent200,boost and egt gauges.
    89 gq swb tb42 auto soon to be the weekend offroad toy

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double checked the aussie site and they look the right stud pattern have a look yourself and you we see.

Cheers
    GU IV Patrol
    NADS, 3" Lift, Snorkel, Steel BB, Kaymar Rear Dual Wheel Carrier, Drawers,Cargo Barrier, 33" Muddies, Tipple Batteries, 60 Ltr Fridge to keep my Beer cold and more Ocky straps than any human being would ever need.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    patrol stud pattern is 6 x 139.7mm or 6 x 5.5inch

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I have those rims on my GUIV in a Neg 6 offset. I saw the price and was impressed until i read that they were from the states. I paid $130 a rim in OZ for them mate?? 16 x 8
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also looked at bringing a set in, was 500 just for postage, you have to get some quotes from aussie suppliers and weigh it up, even if you are splitting the freight

Thanks
    Thanked 13,507 Times in 6,602 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    for your reference though, this is how they look, just a taste. I really like them as teh best looking "Sunraiser" style rim.. Very nice finish. top quality.

Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.