Thread: This belong to anyone on here?

Thanks
    Thanked 11,215 Times in 4,942 Posts
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock View Post
    Can someone tell me what the difference is between the others & a 'plus limited edition' ?! Because That's what I've got & we can't find anything different to others without the badges , maybe it's just the badges ? Haha
    Limited edition special factory paint option code possibly mate?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Expert
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprock View Post
    Can someone tell me what the difference is between the others & a 'plus limited edition' ?! Because That's what I've got & we can't find anything different to others without the badges , maybe it's just the badges ? Haha
    "Limited Editions" autos are usually car makers marketing scams, e.g. ST model with extra decals and free alloy bulbar or perhaps free diff lock. It is usually just cosmetic stuff to get the spare stock moving. it might have different shade of white paint wich will never be reused or have wheel color coded or some other cosmetic crap.

We all want limited edition which comes with portal axles, diff locks all around and long range fuel tank not stupid stickers and silly colour schemes and pink gear knobs.

IMHO I'd be embarrassed to drive these limited editions cars cause the gullibility it induces in my mind.....

Regards

Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 515 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha , well if it helps my credibility I bought it 2nd hand & all the ST , limited edition plus badges in it didn't sway me either way. It's an auto so maybe that's it or maybe paint , I thought it was the map pocket net things in the doors but other base models have those .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12