Thread: Get to it or else!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,403 Times in 2,995 Posts
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get to it or else!

It’s the monthly photo comp voting time again.

Everyone (Yup, that means YOU) can (& should) vote.

Failure to comply will mean I’ll be sending round the lads to rip ya bloody arms off.

So get to it.

Just ‘cos the blood & gore makes me a tad squeamish, I’ll make it easier for you to comply.

Just click HERE & it’ll take you straight to where you need to be.

Cuppa (& his big stick)

PS. Ya got until next Tuesday at 7 (Pm. Vic time for those of ya not yet on the programme)
    PPS. Ya can vote all you like for the girls on the beach ......... but they ain’t gonna win.
    Last edited by Cuppa; 28th May 2017 at 07:54 PM.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

Avo (29th May 2017), MB (29th May 2017), TPC (28th May 2017)

3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 7,980 Times in 3,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    It’s the monthly photo comp voting time again.

Everyone (Yup, that means YOU) can (& should) vote.

Failure to comply will mean I’ll be sending round the lads to rip ya bloody arms off.

So get to it.

Just ‘cos the blood & gore makes me a tad squeamish, I’ll make it easier for you to comply.

Just click HERE & it’ll take you straight to where you need to be.

Cuppa (& his big stick)

PS. Ya got until next Tuesday at 7 (Pm. Vic time for those of ya not yet on the programme)
    PPS. Ya can vote all you like for the girls on the beach ......... but they ain’t gonna win.
    That brings back memories.

Legendary
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,674 Times in 2,651 Posts
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do yo place a vote Cuppa?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeBee View Post
    How do yo place a vote Cuppa?
    Just click on the ‘Thanks’ button of each post you want to vote for Phil. Can’t get simpler than that eh?
    I suggest looking through them all first & those that need clicking on to enlarge (if any) to do so.

2006 4.2TDi ex-Telstra Remote area Camper. 425w roof mounted solar, 360Ah Aux batts, BCDC1240, Onboard hot & cold pressurised & filtered water, (25 litre hot water calorifier), ARB fridge, ARB freezer, Built in kitchen, heaps of easy access storage, 240v, 3” Genie exhaust + dynotune, 2” lift, 3900kg GVM upgrade, second glovebox, ROH Blaktrak steel wheels, Bridgestone D697's (now Toyo RT's), Redarc gauges/pillarpod, Hema HX-1, Icom 450 CB, dual rear view cameras, Onboard 30amp Victron mains charger, second glovebox, dual seat conversion, TPMS, Boss PX7 onboard air with 9 litre tank, 350w inverter, Steel bullbar, Harrop Eaton diff lock (front), Warn winch, Snorkel, Dual spares , 160 litre water tank, 180 litre fuel in two tanks (approx 1200km range) 2010 Tvan Tanami. (incl another 70 litre water tank) with matching wheels/tyres (& 3rd spare)
    A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but I voted after the closing time for some fantastic entries.

In my defence, I blame the time difference. LOL.

Who won, anyway?

Rossco
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,765 Times in 1,516 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DX grunt View Post
    Sorry, but I voted after the closing time for some fantastic entries.

In my defence, I blame the time difference. LOL.

Who won, anyway?

Rossco
    Rossco, it's still Monday here. What are you on?
    Cheers
    Jack

2012 Simpson 50th Anniversary Edition.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jack For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (29th May 2017)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollofish View Post
    Rossco, it's still Monday here. What are you on?
    Must be all the opiates he's been taking to cope with the pain of two sharks Jack!
    Rossco you have until tomorrow evening... aren't you lucky, you just gained an extra day somehow! Do it now & you'll be right, rather than risking getting in late again tomorrow.

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuppa For This Useful Post:

DX grunt (29th May 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 2,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuppa View Post
    Must be all the opiates he's been taking to cope with the pain of two sharks Jack!
    Rossco you have until tomorrow evening... aren't you lucky, you just gained an extra day somehow! Do it now & you'll be right, rather than risking getting in late again tomorrow.
    My bad. lol.

Been putting in a lot of hours elsewhere, and I don't know what day it is, just know when the next shift starts. PML.
    Winner of 'Best 4 x 4 ' at the 2017 Albany Agricultural Society Inc - Town n Country Ute Muster.

Ex Telstra - 2005, 4.2 TDi ute -with pod and more fruit than a grocery shop.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,754 Times in 7,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But you said next Tuesday not this Tuesday

Thanks
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunk View Post
    But you said next Tuesday not this Tuesday
    Married life hasn't mellowed your wit then?

Voting closes 7pm tonight folks.

A Nomadic Life (Blog)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast