OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

User Tag List

Thread: Recommendation of High watts LED LIGHT BAR ,anybody ever bought from this?

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought mine from Soye Lighting http://www.gzsoye.com/ direct from China a few years ago, 46" Single row 40x10w cree's (400watt) I measured the current draw at 269 watts, but still it is farking bright!. Cost me $500 with shipping at the time and after 6 months I noticed a bit of moisture in the bar, so I removed the lens and resealed it all with silicone, its been moisture free ever since.

I find it is way too bright if you are within cooee of any road signs. Even on the country highways there are plenty of signs about. Off road it is awesome. The pics below are of it fitted to my Pajero, I've thought about swapping it to the patrol but I think I might try a set of Fyrlyts 9000 Nemsis spotties next time around, for a softer/less harsh light. I've also got a set of 195 watt each, led spotties, but the bar just blitzes them, they add a little infill but make very little difference when the bar is on.

The hotspot in the pic below was not really evident, its just the way the camera has handled it.

Last edited by stevemc181; 28th April 2017 at 07:08 PM.
    2016 GU Legend Edition: 3505Kg GVM Upgrade and Stuff!