Hey all hope everyone doing well

atm I own 1998 manual gu patrol tb45 dual fuel 4'' tough dog lift kit 33'' muddies roof rack awnning lights al around warn winch just the usual mods and in past 3-4years I owned it I have not had single issue with it and as many ay agree or disagree but in all honesty it has been bullet proof but in my opinion any car if you look after it service it clean it should last almost a life time but now due to motorbike accident I had and 5surgerys latter I cant drive manual anymore so its time to move on and get auto and DIESEL

and now Im in process of buying a GU 04 3l diesel dual cab ute auto that is suitable to my needs andddddd my pocket but I don't have slightest clue about diesels and I have herd a lot that 3l one is a time ticking bomb please let me know if there is anything I need to do to avoid any damage to car or my pocket or any other ups and downs about the motor

thanks for having me on this forum and hopefully I get some good tips and tricks from fellow members here thanks again in advance