Thread: Fog Light Wiring

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Fog Light Wiring

Hi, I was hoping someone would be able to help me with a clear wiring diagram to be allow me to install my Narva fog lights I've recently purchased.
    I need to know how to wire everything into the relay and into my switch (switch is a Narva 63027BL) which wires go to which pins etc.
    Any advice or help will be much appreciated.
    Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 13,491 Times in 6,596 Posts
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you google that part number you will get a wiring pin diagram for it in the first link

http://www.narva.com.au/products/det...s-popup-layout

Is this the switch you want to run your fog and spot lights off? Its a pretty basic 4 pin switch and you can go wrong. Just remember that it is a Switch (control circuit) and not the supply circuit. that switch will switch a relay that is the supply circuit. It can switch multiple relays at once.
    Its a Nissan! =====> Its a Keeper!! ....... Got a TD42 in it BONUS!! ....... I'm a lucky bugger! I've got 2 of em!
    Check out my Toy --> MudRunnerTD's GQ From the Ground Up

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Dung Beetle View Post
    Wish it was Nissan though, Toyotas just can't keep up with the Pootrol pace.
    The only good thing about an 80 series is..... the front end?? Wrong!!, the Engine?? Wrong!! the Full Time 4WD system?? Wrong!! Its the NissanPatrol.com.au stubby holder fitted over the transfer lever.
    WARNING: Towballs used for recoveries can, and do kill people and damage property.

Beginner
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MudRunnerTD View Post
    If you google that part number you will get a wiring pin diagram for it in the first link

http://www.narva.com.au/products/det...s-popup-layout

Is this the switch you want to run your fog and spot lights off? Its a pretty basic 4 pin switch and you can go wrong. Just remember that it is a Switch (control circuit) and not the supply circuit. that switch will switch a relay that is the supply circuit. It can switch multiple relays at once.
    Yeah that's the switch, but the fog light diagram doesn't show me how to wire it so I can use the switch's LED, unless the LED comes on with just the power and earth?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,640 Times in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Power - connect 12 Volts to power the accessory/load and the internal LED
    ACC - connect the Load or Relay to ACC (in this case the fog lamp relay)
    Ground - is for the internal LED only

The internal LED in that switch uses the 'ground' terminal IE when you throw the switch the LED sees ground and illuminates.
    If you don't connect ground the LED won't work but the switch will still operate the relay or load
    Dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish.